Duties: Conduct material and labor costs estimates; access project cost effectiveness; analyze oversea procurement costs; prepare cost and expenditure reports; monitor project costs. Competitive Pay,Hours: 40 hours a week .Minimum Requirements: Bachelor in Business or related. Resume to email@example.com; Call: 540 428 0093
Part-time (20 hours a week); Account Executives initiate and maintain relationships with clients, implement market strategies, develop and maintain current accounts in China, Brazil, India, and other countries, and assess client satisfaction. Qualifications are a minimum of a Bachelor's degree with experience in marketing and international import and export or related.
Employment Type: Full-time
Project Manager will provide leadership within a variety of engagements for technical and/or business based initiatives as assigned within the Commercial Projects as well as Residential. Responsibilities will include but not limited to the planning and implementation of projects, definition of milestones and goals, budget/metrics tracking, status reporting, and communication with internal and external management. The ability to follow the Company's Guidelines, craft and deliver presentations, detail orientated will be crucial to candidate success in this role.
- Support project planning including identification of: tasks and milestones, resources needed, use of materials/tools/equipments, etc.
- Assist in the scheduling and facilitation of project meetings, interacting with team, members/managements, preparing reports and timelines, and updating project schedules.
- Generate submittal drawings and production drawings under the company's guidelines as well as GC's requirements.
- Require site visit to conduct measuring task as well as team job arrangement.
- Assist and monitor the material procurement to ensure planned schedule won't be interrupted.
- Update and report to internal management on project status, use of staff, and progress on milestones.
- Document any changes in project scope and exceptions or deviations and communicate timely.
- Document invoices (Residential)/payment applications (commercial projects) on AIA basis format.
- Identify issues/risks that arise during the project site management and communicate to appropriate team members. Develop and track issue/risk remediation plans, as applicable.
- Leverage Microsoft Office Visio as a tool and repository for key project artifacts, updating key lists, and generating draws as assigned.
- Serve as a hands-on resource supporting high level analysis for management reporting as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or universit
- Minimum 1+ years of project management experience
- Strong proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, and MS Outlook.
- PMP or advanced degree/certification
- MS Visio
Sponsorship is offered for strong candidates, but relocation is not offered for this role.
Qualifications: Experience in running machines, cutting edge profiles, and skill in edge finishing. Must also be capable in templating and installing counter-tops.
Qualifications: Must have experience in cutting, polishing and seam setting granite countertops and be capable of installing 4 to 5 kitchens a day. Additionally, candidate should be fast with punch outs and must be proficient in English.
Student intern positions are open.